Welcome to Tracy Enoch Photography! My name is Tracy and I am a portrait photographer
specializing in custom wedding & family photography in Dallas-Ft. Worth.

Baby Mallika | Dallas Newborn Photographer

I love little babies with hair!  Neither one of my kiddos had any, so I'm always excited when I am able to photograph newborns with shiny dark locks:)  Vatsal and Melissa are sweet friends of ours and I was thrilled when they asked me to photograph baby Mallika.  No one knew Mallika was going to be Mallika until birth (I am in awe of people who can wait to find out the sex of the baby!), so her little bedroom was done in these wonderful neutral colors.  After fighting sleep for a bit, she finally settled in and we were able to get some sweet shots of her sleeping.  Congratulations Assar family!  I'm looking forward to photographing Mallika through the year:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment